Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introduction

Howdy! I'm Mudturkle, a Christian survivalist from Central Texas. (What country are y'all from?)  :)
I'm new to this, so bear with me. I intend to post things designed to help Christians survive the difficult times prior to the return of the Lord which I believe that we are going into. I've studied Bible prophecy for 20+ years now and have gradually realized that the commonly taught version of the end times is wrong. I won't be going into that very much here. I do that at my Yahoo!Groups forum. Here I intend to focus mostly on nuts and bolts survivalist things, but with a Christian viewpoint. Keep in mind that when I say Christian viewpoint, I don't mean as it's taught in most organized churches. I mean from the viewpoint of a mature Christian who is pretty familiar with the Bible. If I EVER say anything here that anyone feels is un-Scriptural, please speak up. 

I will say a few things up front about my end times beliefs before moving on to things more related to survivalism. Most people think that end times prophecies are hard to understand. Well, it is hard to understand the commonly taught version because it doesn't make sense and most of it is not even from the Bible. It's like a story that is told and retold and embellished every time that it's retold. This would not have happened if people would read the Bible for themselves. It also helps if you take the Bible literally whenever possible. That is, it says exactly what it means, and means exactly what it says. (God is old, but He's not senile. And He's a lot smarter than most people give Him credit for!) I wrote a book about the end times which is available free on my Yahoo!Groups site. I also intend to publish it on Kindle for those who believe that if someone is giving something away it must not be worth anything.  ;)

Anyway - on to survivalist related stuff, from a (mature) Christian viewpoint. By mature Christian I mean not the wimpy, watered down, Walt Disney la-la land that many Christians seem to be stuck in. In their defense I have to say that it's understandable that they would remain BABES IN CHRIST, because they have only been fed milk all their Christian life. Think that's too strong of a statement? Think it's un-Scriptural?
 1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? 1 Cor 3:1-4 (KJV)

Is there any difference between saying "I am of Paul" or saying "I am a Lutheran/Catholic/Pentecostal (etc)?

1 comment:

  1. Easily remove radiation from any water source.

    Our University of Alabama patented solar desalination product uses no electricity, has no filters to replace, can be taken anywhere and extracts pure water from any contaminated water source. It removes radiation, fluoride, salt, pesticides, bacteria, dirt and other contaminants from any water. It aids people to be prepared for disasters. Made tough in the U.S.A.

    Also, Eco friendly product reviews featuring clean water, energy savings, prepper sites and sustainable energy products.

    http://values.cc is freshwater.ecogreenenergies.com's new website which we used for our earlier comment about

    the University of Alabama solar desalination products.

    ReplyDelete